Tuna and White Bean Salad
- 1 12-ounce can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped, fresh parsley
- 2 cups cooked cannellini beans (white kidney beans or use canned beans rinsed thoroughly)
- 1/2 cup Roasted Shallot Vinaigrette (see recipe)
- 12 black olives
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 large bunches arugula, washed and dried
- Place the tuna in a medium-sized bowl and squeeze the lemon all over the tuna.
- Add the onion, parsley, beans and Roasted Shallot Vinaigrette to the tuna and gently mix together.
- Divide the arugula equally on 4 chilled plates and place the tuna mixture on top. Garnish with the olives and cherry tomatoes.
Fat: 6 g
Protein: 29 g
Sodium: 593 mg
Carbohydrate: 30 g
Fiber: 8 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g