Swordfish Wraps with Jalapeño-Lime Cream Cheese
For Grilled Swordfish:
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 swordfish fillet, about 3 ounces
For the wrap:
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low-fat whipped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced, fresh jalapeño pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lime zest
- 1 Small Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat tortilla
- 1 large lettuce leaf (bibb, green leaf or romaine), shredded
For the Grilled Swordfish
- Preheat the grill.
- In another small bowl, combine the olive oil, salt and pepper. Brush the swordfish with the oil mixture on all sides.
- Grill the fillet on a hot grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the fillet.
- Let the fillet cool to room temperature. Once cool, flake the fish with a fork.
For the wraps:
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, jalapeño pepper and lime zest.
- Lay the tortilla out and spread 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture in the center of the tortilla. Place the flaked fish on top of the cream cheese, and spread the remaining cream cheese mixture on top, then add the shredded lettuce. Tightly roll the tortilla into a cylinder, ending with the seam side down.
- Cut the wrap in half on the diagonal and serve.
Number of Servings: 1
Fat: 11 g
Protein: 20 g
Sodium: 606 mg
Carbohydrates: 20 g
Fiber: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g