Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- 1 box spice cake mix (e.g. Duncan Hines)
- 1 can pumpkin (unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup sugar-free applesauce
- 3 eggs
- 1 scoop of BariEssential Vanilla powder or unflavored protein powder
Optional additions: 1 cup raisins, 1 cup shredded carrots, or 1/2 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Mix spice cake mix with applesauce and eggs. Blend together with a hand mixer, adding the can of pumpkin and other optional ingredients if desired.
- Fill cups 3/4 of the way full and bake for 20-22 minutes or until cooked through in the center. Allow to cool completely before serving.