-1/2 cup Bolthouse Farms creamy Caesar yogurt dressing
-1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken tenderloins
-1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
-1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
-1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, mix salad dressing, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder together; set aside.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese onto a plate; set aside.
- After rinsing chicken, place chicken tenderloins in dressing mixture, making sure to evenly coat both sides of chicken.
- Transfer marinated chicken tenderloins to parmesan cheese, sprinkle parmesan cheese on both sides of chicken tenderloin.
- Bake chicken in oven for 25 minutes, or until chicken reaches 165° F.
- Serve along a side of Italian green beans.