Grilled Fish Steaks Recipe, Directions, Nutrition Facts
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
• 4 (3 oz) fillets halibut
1. Begin by using a non stick olive oil spray, to coat baking sheet.
2. In a stainless steel or glass bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley.
3. Place the halibut filets in a shallow glass dish or a resealable plastic bag, and pour the marinade over the fish. Cover or seal and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
4. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate. Set grate 4 inches from the heat.
5. Remove halibut filets from marinade and drain off the excess. Grill fillets 5 minutes per side or until fish is done when easily flaked with a fork.
• calories per serving: 237.50
• total fat per serving: 17.35
• cholesterol: 31
• sodium: 629
• total carbs: 1.1
• protein: 18.15