Fiesta Mini Meatloaves
1 lb. 93% lean ground turkey or beef
1 can low-sodium beans, strained
1 can Rotel
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 onion, chopped
3 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime (ok to use more for bolder flavor)
Nonstick cooking spray
2% milk cheese
Plain Greek yogurt
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, bell peppers, onions, Rotel, Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning.
- Gently fold in strained black beans (to avoid smashing beans) .
- Scoop mixture into muffin tin sections.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until your meat thermometer reaches the safe minimum cooking temperature of 165° F for turkey and 160° F for beef.
- Top with salsa and plain Greek yogurt and enjoy!