Crock Pot Beef Tips in Mushroom Sauce
2 lbs lean chuck
1 can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
1 pkg Onion Soup Mix
1 pkg button mushrooms, sliced
1 pkg baby carrots
1 white onion, quartered
salt and pepper, to taste
1 vegetable steamer bag
1. Lightly season lean chuck with salt and pepper; place into crockpot.
2. Pour Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup and Onion Soup Mix on top of lean chuck.
3. Toss sliced onions and baby carrots into the crockpot with the lean chuck.
4. Cook on low 8 -10 hours. I put my crock pot on the lowest setting and let it cook all day when I am at work. (Sure makes your home smell yummy when you walk in!)
5. When the required cooking time is up, toss in sliced mushrooms (mushrooms will cook very fast).
6. Place a steamer bag of your choice into the microwave, when done, place veggies in crock pot mixture so that they have the flavor from the meat sauce.
Special Tip: Use a crockpot liner in your crockpot for an easy clean up!