Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli
– 2 lbs sirloin steak, sliced into thin strips
– 1 cup low-sodium broth
– 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
– 2 garlic cloves
– Steamer bag of broccoli
– Optional: Cauliflower rice
- Mix broth, soy sauce, and garlic in crock pot.
- Add sliced sirloin to sauce mixture.
- Cook sirloin mixture in crock pot on low for 4 1/2 hours.
- After sirloin is cooked, put a steamer bag of broccoli in the microwave.
- Gently fold broccoli in with sirloin steak
- Serve over cauliflower rice if desired.