Allison’s Mini Pizza Meatloaves
- 1 pound of 90% lean ground chicken
- 1 package of turkey pepperonis (or 4 servings; 1 serving = 17 slices)
- 1 jar of low-sugar marinara sauce
- 1 package of 2% milk mozzarella cheese
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix ground chicken, turkey pepperonis, 1 cup low-sugar marinara sauce, 1 cup cheese, and Italian seasoning.
- Scoop chicken mixture into muffin tin sections.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes, or until your meat thermometer reaches the safe minimum cooking temperature of 165° F.
- Top mini meatloaves with a dollop of low-sugar marinara sauce, and serve along a fresh garden salad. Enjoy!